Cabin Creek musical rhythm bones are made from a variety of quality woods. The variety changes from time to time depending on the current stock of wood. I try to keep the following bones in stock at all times:
- Cherry – Bright sounding
- Black walnut – not as bright
- Maple – somewhat bright and loud
- Oak – in the middle between bright and mellow
- Red Cedar and/or Western Red Cedar – very mellow sound
- Occasionally I have some exotic bones – most of which sound bright to very bright
Unless you have a specific kind of wood in mind, it is best to order by sound
(bright, very bright, mellow, loud, and softer)
Once the basic technique is mastered, the bones are easy to play.
- An instruction sheet is provided.
- Price-$15.00 per set