Cabin Creek musical rhythm spoons are very easy to play
- just tap them against your leg in time with the music and you are playing the spoons.
If you have any sense of timing you can play this fun instrument. Cabin Creek musical
rhythm Spoons are made from a variety of quality woods. The variety changes from time to time
depending on the current stock of wood. I try to keep the following
Spoons in stock at all times:
- Cherry – Bright sounding
- Black walnut – not as bright
- Maple – somewhat bright and loud
- Oak – in the middle between bright and mellow
Unless you have a specific kind of wood in mind, it
is best to order by sound (bright, very bright, mellow, loud, and
- An instruction sheet is provided.